Dr. Kack Kyun Kim
Be a medical representative and help patients get access to the best pharmaceutical products!
This course is open for public including high school graduated students who would like to get involve in the pharmaceutical distribution system.
Join UP’s MedRep short course and you will be able to:
– identify essential medicines and medical materials used in Cambodia
– Learn about Human Anatomy, Physiology, and Basic Pharmacology
– Understand diseases and basics of treatments
– Broaden the knowledge in medical vocabulary
– Gain marketing, sales, communication, and organizational skills!
Only 6 months (3 month-course & 3 month-internship), you will become a qualified medical representative with a potential salary of at least USD 300/month!
Get employed right after the course with many pharmaceutical industries!
Hurry up! Regiter now! Fee: $400
The course starts: 1st October 2019